Saturday 16 August 2014

WOMN #2

Hello lovelies,
Today's post Is a fairly brief one. I wanted to share what's on my nails with you lovely lot!
 Let's just ignore my mother trying to be funny shall we? Also don't ask why I'm holding a banana because honestly I don't know. So, what's on my nails? I am currently sporting O.P.Is 'Chic from head to toe' I would describe the colour as a pure bubblegum pink. The formula is an absolute dream, in the above picture I am wearing 2 coats and the colour is opaque. The polish glides on to the nails and considering I haven't worn it with a topcoat I am so impressed, I've had it on my nails for 4 days and it is only just beginning to chip very slightly.
I definitely will be looking into buying more O.P.I nail polishes as it is the best formula that I have ever tried. 
Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik