Friday 29 August 2014

Back to school Makeup

(This was a guest post but incase you missed it here it is)

Hi guys!
I hate to be the one to break this to you, But its time to go back to school. Please don't shoot the messenger. This makeup look makes me feel pretty, and thats one thing I need at school, Because even if you fail the test or your teacher doesn't believe that your dog actually did eat your homework. You can still look #fabulous. On with the post!

First things first I'm the realest I start off by prepping + priming my face. To moisturise I used my L'oreal Triple Active Nourish Moisturiser, Then I used any random lip balm I have to hand. To prime I use my Benefit Stay Flawless Primer. I'm not too sure how much difference this actually makes but I use it just in case.



 The first makeup Item I always use is concealer, I applied the Collection Illuminating touch concealer. I apply this under my eyes, Down the bridge of my nose, on my cupids bow, chin and on my brow bone. For me this concealer doubles up as a very subtle Highlighter.

I Then do my eyebrows, I use the 2True Expert Eyebrow Pencil followed by Benefit's Gimme Brow (Not pictured). I have extremely fair sparse eyebrows and these two products work like a dream for me.

I then apply Blusher, Today I applied Benefits Rockateur on the apples of my cheeks and sweep the brush up to my temples.

Then, If I'm wearing eyeshadow I will apply it now- Today I used a very exciting new purchase. Urban decays Naked Basics Palette I applied W.O.S or Walk of Shame all over my eyelid, Naked 2 through the crease and Faint in my outer corner. I Then apply my Winged eyeliner using Collections 24hr felt tip liner I am rubbish at eyeliner so I wont tell you how to use it.

I Then applied Maybellines Babylips in Cherry Me and blended with my finger

And here is the finished look - I uploaded to photos ready for this post and Google made me a little collage, I have no Idea why But here you go I guess!


Hope you enjoyed my back to school makeup look! Thanks for reading.
   Ellie xx

2 comments:

 
Images by Freepik