Tuesday 8 July 2014

The Accidental Haul

Oops...


One does not simply walk past shops with 50% off sales, right?! I didn't intend on writing this post because I didn't intend on needing buying this much. But I'm pleased with what I got so I might as well show you.

From Topshop I bought a Minty oversized crop top. I love the slouchy cut of this and the pocket detail ~link I bought some freedom jewellerey, A dainty-ish gold necklace with glittery triangles ~Similar and a set of midi and regular silver rings ~Similar


Accessorize had a rather fab 50% off their sterling silver earrings so I was straight over to the stand, clutching armfuls of earrings. I saw my senses and chose my three favourites to buy. There is a set of three different pairs of studs, hearts with a pearl in the centre and my personal favourite, two teeny tiny turtles.

In the makeup department aka where i spend most of my life, I picked up two things from MUA and two things from collection. From MUA I picked up a 'Power pout' in the shade Crazy in Love, and a concealer. I bought a new 24hr eyeliner from collection and a pressed powder, Reviews coming soon!

Do you ever buy kind of a lot without realising? Please say I'm not the only one.

Bloglovin  |  Tumblr  |   Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik