Thursday 17 July 2014

Birthday Beauties


Last Saturday (12th July) I celebrated my birthday, I had a lovely chilled day and a few friends over in the evening. I was extremely spoilt this year by my friends and family so I thought I would share a few beauty related gifts with you.

*I'd just like to say that I am not bragging in the slightest. I was extremely lucky and my friends and family are extremely generous. I am not showing off, and I am really really grateful*

(Clockwise from top) Barry M Limited edition nail polish in 417 Bikini, Barry M Gelly Nail polish in 422 Guava, Real Techniques expert face brush, Superdrug Vitamin E Moisture mask, Benefit Lust Duster in Jelly Roll, Body shop lip butter in Strawberry, Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in 05, Barry M Cor Balmy Lip balm in C2 Rosie Lea, O.P.I Nail varnish in Chic from Ears to Tail, MAC Amplified creme lipstick in Chatterbox and Body Shop Body butter in Vineyard Peach. 
(Top to bottom) Benefit Lust duster in Jelly Roll, Kate Moss lipstick in 05, Mac Amplified creme lipstick in Chatterbox



Lush Pop in the bath bubble bar slice, Rose and Co Strawberry cupcake bath & shower cream, Lush Think Pink Bath Ballistic.
My Grandma got me a really cute Rose themed bundle of stuff, It is a collection of Cath Kidson and Marks and Spencer Rose Scented Bath and body products. I think this is such a lovely Idea and I'm Really
Grateful!
In here we have: National Trust Rose Soap, Cath Kidson Rose soap, Cath Kidson Rose Bath salts, Marks and Spencer Floral Collection Rose Shower cream, Marks and Spencer Floral Collection Rose Hand and nail cream. and the prettiest flannel I have ever Seen! 

Thank you for reading! I had the loveliest birthday surrounded by the people I love, One year older one year wiser eh?





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik