Wednesday 16 July 2014

Summer Bucketlist



Hello lovelies!
One week till I break up from school and it could not come sooner for me! Six blissful weeks of scrolling through tumblr and sitting inside all day, But not this summer! I've made a list of things I want to do, some little, some big. Here is my summer bucket list.



  • Lie on the beach
  • Swim in the sea
  • Laugh until I cry
  • Go camping
  • Watch the sun rise/set with a friend
  • Travel
  • Go to Brighton
  • Go running every week
  • Tidy and organise my bedroom
  • Go a whole week without makeup
  • Say yes more
  • Save money
  • Make healthy choices
  • Get a Job
So there you have it! A few things from my Summer bucketlist. I really enjoyed writing all these things down and I'm excited to see which ones I manage!

Do you have a Summer bucketlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik