Thursday 3 July 2014

June favourites 2014

Sorry, Have I been asleep for a while? Because last time I checked, I was pulling party poppers and shouting 'Happy New Year!' Where has this year gone? But June has come and gone no matter how much it shocks me, and that means my birthday is this month! #Julybaby.



I have absolutely been loving two products on my brows recently. I have extremely sparse, fair eyebrow hair, so I need as much help as I can get in the brow department. I have been loving the 2true brow pencil paired with my Benefit Gimme Brow. Two products from very different price ranges. I find that with these two products, my brows will well, be there? I do find though that Gimme brow can be a bit hit or miss, and I really do not like the look it gives me without the brow pencil underneath. The Body shop Pink Grapefruit body spray Is my rediscovered gem. I spray this all over me before walking out the door in the morning. I don't know what it is, but smelling like a grapefruit is very appealing to me. Next I have the Got2b Beach spray. I have naturally very wavy hair, so to be honest, I'm not too sure why I bought this, probably because The bottle promises a 'mermaid look'. But I do not regret it, because it smells absolutely gorgeous. I  hate how flat and floppy my hair is when I have just washed it, this gives it a bit of texture and I love it, Perfect for summer! My favourite Nail polishes from June are from The Models own fruit pastel collection.

As for fashion favourites I've been loving my massively oversized light was denim shirt from Topshop and my low rise white converse. Unfortunately I cannot photograph either of these, The denim shirt is in the wash, and I wore the trainers out in the torrential rain so they are brown not white at the moment.

Bring on July!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik