Friday 8 November 2013

This or that tag - Beauty edition

Hello Lovelies!
Today I am doing the Beauty this or that tag. I have always wanted to do a tag post and here it is!


1. Blusher or bronzer?
Bronzer definitely.
2. Lip gloss or lipstick?
Lipstick.
3. Eye liner or mascara?
Mascara.
3. Foundation or concealer?
Concealer
4. Neutral or color eye shadow?
Sparkly neutral!
5. Pressed or loose eye shadows
Pressed because I'm so clumsy
6. Brushes or sponges 
Brushes.

Nails:

7. Long or short?
Long, Short nails make me cringe i don't know why. 
8. Acrylic or natural?
Natural
9 Bright or dark nail polish?
A nice (not neon) bright

Body: 

10. Perfume or body splash ?
Perfume
11. Lotion or body butter?
Body butter.
12. Body wash or soap?
Body wash.
13. Lush or other bath company?
Lush or The body shop, I can't decide!

Fashion: 

14. Jeans or sweat pants?
Jeans definitely. 
15. Long sleeved or short sleeved?
Short sleeved
16. Dresses or skirts?
Skirts
17. Stripes or plaid?
Plaid.
18. Flip flops or sandals?
Sandals
19. Scarves or hats?
Scarves
20. Studs or dangly earrings?
Dangly earings.
21. Necklaces or bracelets?
Bracelets 
22. Heels or flats?
Flats 
23. Cowboy boots or riding boots?
I don't wear boots aha
24. Jackets or hoodies?
Jackets
25. Topshop or Newlook?
I own more newlook
26. Abercombie or Hollister?
Hollister but I prefer highstreet

Hair: 

27. Curly or straight?
Naturally wavy but i love straight
28. Bun or ponytail?
Ponytails, but my hair has to be straightened. I'm very particular aha.
29. Bobby pins or butterfly clips?
Bobby pins
30. Hair spray or gel?
Hairspray
31. Long or short?
Long but I love bobs
32. Light or dark?
I love blonde and ombre hair
33. Side sweep fringe or full fringe?
Block fringe but it will look bad on me
34. Up or down?
Down, I wear my hair down because its easier ahah.

Random: 

35. Rain or shine?
Shine
36. Summer or winter
Summer
37. Fall or spring?
Fall 
38. Chocolate or vanilla
Vanilla, I'm so boring ahah

I hope you enjoyed the This or that Tag, I tag my friend Lucy or Cuteasabutton-beauty.blogspot.com Her blog is amazing and shes lovely! follow her blog on bloglovin here That was a lot of questions ahaha.
Please follow my Bloglovin

Thank you so much for reading!


Ellie xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik