Wednesday 13 November 2013

The Autumn Tag



Hi Guys!

So today I am doing another tag post, The Autumn Tag! I was going to do the sweater weather tag but you've probably all seen that and had enough of it by now. Also in my last tag post there were no pictures and it was really boring so i am adding pictures to this one. I am not sure who made up this tag and i am definitely not taking Credit for it! Anyway, on with the post.

1. Favourite thing about autumn?
I I just love autumn in general i guess, I love going out with friends and feeling the cold air. I love seeing my breath in the air as well for some reason? The trees all look beautiful and everything just looks prettier in autumn. *Insert obnoxious picture of autumn sunset with me trying to be a photographer*

2. Favourite drink?
I love hot drinks. I love hot chocolate with whipped cream obvs. I also love instant cappuccinos for some reason. With a lot of sugar in, I'm a child sorry. Hot drinks just make me feel all warm and cozy. I am also partial to wearing my onesie while drinking a hot chocolate or coffee.
Adorable mug right?
3. Favourite autumn scent/ candle?
I'm a massive scented candle fan but i have yet to change my candle choices according to the seasons so i am just going to list my favourites. Yankee candles: A child's wish and Turquoise sky (Sampler size £1.80 each). Muji: Strawberry and watermelon (£3.50) and Sebnini of England: Mimosa (TK Max £4.99) These candles all smell amazing, none of them are particularly autumnal  but this does not bother me.
4. Best lipstick?
Whenever i go into boots or superdrug i go straight to the lipsticks of whatever stand i'm looking at. Its strange to me that i dont really have a favourite lipstick. But my favourite lip products are The revlon lip butter in Sorbet and The maybelline baby lips in Cherry me.
                  
5. Go to moisturiser?

I am totally in love with the Clean & Clear dual action mousturiser. This is a recent-ish discovery for me and its amazing! I usually have normal skin with dry patches and an oily T-Zone. Since using this moisturiser my dry patches have completely disappeared and my T-zone remains a little oily but not as extreme ( I believe this is because of the weather as well) This moisteriser has also controlled blemishes on my face and it is just amazing. 
Photo credit: Google images
                                                          
 6. Go to colours for the eyes?
I am all about the natural smokey look. For this i use my favourite palette. The Mua "Undressed" palette which is a dupe for the urban decay naked palette. Most days I use Shades 1, 2 and 3 on the lid and then shade 7 in the outer corner and crease. For Parties or nights out i often use the last shade (blue, 14) in the crease. I feel this gives it a really nice "Night out" look. Basically i love this palette alot and if i'm wearing eyeshadow its probably from this palette.
 7.  Favourite outfit to wear?
This autumn i am living in my army jacket and my leather jacket, so definitely an outfit incorporating one of those. I am loving patterned jumpers and skater skirts as well. I'm a huge fan of skater skirts and skater dresses. I think they are really flattering and look lovely. Below is an example of something i would wear. But maybe a little less vegetable-y?

I skipped the last couple of questions because I had no interesting answers for them. Anyway I really hope you enjoyed that post and please follow my bloglovin' to be notified next time I upload a blog post. Until next time my lovelies!

xoxo Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik