Thursday 31 October 2013

October favourites

Hello Everyone!
October has come to an end. October went very well and i didn't buy much makeup! I still managed to spend all my pocket money though :/ Anyway, November is extremely soon so i can buy more aha I know, i have a problem. Lets get on with the favourites.



My first favourite for october is a hand and nail cream from The body shop. I got this is July for my birthday and have loved it ever since. The hand cream is Almond Scented and i am not a fan of almonds at all but this smells sooo good! It is very moisturizing and makes my hands super soft. It sinks in quickly and does not leave your hands sticky.

My next favourite is The Maybelline Baby lips in "Cherry me" If you have a babylips or any lip balm really you can probably tell how much of this i have used in the three months i've had it. This goes to show my love for it. It is very pigmented for a lip balm and smells amazing. It is so moisturising and leaves your lips smooth for hours. I have a post on baby lips on my blog so feel free to find that and have a read.

My next favourite is the Revlon Nearly Naked foundation in "Shell Coquillage" (Sorry the photos Sideways!) I love this foundation because it is really light but buildable coverage and looks extremely natural. I don't really have many blemishes that i need to cover up so obviously i don't need something with a high coverage. This foundation corrects discolouration and is just beautiful.The only thing i would say is that it does not have a pump and you have to pour it out so if you were very clumsy i don't recommend it.

The next favourite is the Natural Collection blusher in "Peach Melba" I love this because it is not a girly pink but still gives the naturally blushed look i go for.

My next favourite is the lush "Mint Julips" Lip scrub. I love this because it smells (and tastes) amazing! The idea is you rub it on your lips to scrub off any dry parts and then lick it off and apply your lip balm of choice. It makes a perfect base for lipstick and is perfect for the autumn/winter months.

My last favourite for october is actually three things. They are brushes from elf, i ordered these not too long ago online and i love each of them. From left to right I have the Stipple brush, professional bronzing brush and the complexion brush. They each do their job extremely well and i use them everyday more or less.

Thank you so much for reading!
Please follow my blog on Bloglovin

Ellie
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik