Saturday 23 November 2013

Every day makeup routine for school!

This is my everyday makeup routine. Even though i just said that, this is the most makeup I will wear. Most days I will wear much less. If i wear a lot of makeup this is what I wear.

First things first i moisturise my face. I use the Clean & Clear Dual action oil-free moisturiser. I love this and i apply it liberally over my face, it sinks in sooo quickly! (On sale right now for £2.39)

Next I apply My foundation. I use the Revlon Nearly Naked foundation (£8.99)This is by far the best foundation I have ever tried. I use the shade "Shell" And it matches my skin tone perfectly! I apply this with the ELF Stipple brush



After this, most days, I apply my favourite bronzer/ contour. I use the 17 Instant glow bronzing powder. (£4.39) I absolutely love it! I use the shade medium I concentrate this under my cheek bones and then blend it out onto my jawline and temples. This gives my face a beautiful glow. I apply this with the ELF professional bronzing brush.

I don't have a picture of the bronzer -.- here's the brush though

Next i Fill in my eyebrows. I have sparse very blonde eyebrows. I need to fill them in to get them to match my hair. And to prevent me looking like a potato. I use the 2true expert eyebrow pencil. This costs £1.99. And it is soo good! It is long lasting because it is not creamy. Its not soft so its easy to create a natural looking brow without looking like this.

Next I apply my eye makeup. First things first I use some eye primer. I like to use the Elf eyelid primer It is cheap and works very well to keep my eye makeup looking fierce. Next I use eye shadow. I am still a total sucker for the Mua undressed palette (£4) but i am actually planning a tutorial using that so stay tuned for my eyemakeup routine! Next i apply liquid eyeliner I love the Collection Extreme 24h felt tip liner (£3.99)Most times i will either draw a very thin line or do a medium thickness and wing it out. Then i curl my eyelashes and apply generous coats of mascara. I use Revlon's lash potion mascara.
Primer
Undressed palette


Eyeliner
 Mascara (photo from google images)
Finally: Lips I apply My Baby lips in cherry me (£2.99) and my Revlon lip butter in sorbet (7.99)and blend out.
And thats it! I hope you enjoyed my everyday makeup routine for school and i will see you in my next blog post!

Social media:
Instagram: Ellieeloves
Thank you so much for reading!
xoxo Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik