Sunday 26 July 2015

ELLIE LOVES #4

Well hello there stranger. It's been a little while but I am back and better than ever (Those sausage raps aren't the only thing you're gonna see twice - name that reference lol)
In the past few months I have been using some new products and I thought I would run you through what I have been loving recently.


All about that base (sorry)
I have spoken about the Bourjois healthy mix serum before on my blog, It is my favourite foundation i have ever tried. It is long lasting, smells gorgeous, applies evenly due to the moisturising formula and leaves a medium coverage, dewy finish. Before prom I went on the hunt for a good primer because Benefit's Porefessional just wasn't cutting it for my dry skin. I found the Bourjois Happy light luminous serum primer. These two products make the perfect duo for my dry/normal skin and my base is looking good all day long thanks to them. To keep any possible shine in my Tzone at bay I use the Bourjois healthy balance powder. This is very mattifying so if that's your preference I would definitely recommend this. However I do prefer a slightly lighter finish so I use my tapered stippling brush to apply this.

Cheeks:
In June i picked up the Collection Bronze glow mosaic powder for free as part of a deal in boots, I haven't put it down since. I apply this with my tapered stipple brush too, lightly brushing it over my cheek bones. In the summer months I tend to steer clear of blusher and more towards bronzer and my cheeks can tend to be the colour of tomatoes in the heat anyway (lol). This step replaces highlighter too because of the shimmer in the bronzer. I dropped this bronzer while I was away but I did manage to catch it, meanwhile scraping out a lot of product with my fingernails. eugh #beautybloggerproblems

Eyes:
I'm still bloody loving my Naked 1 palette by the way, the £38 investment was not a mistake. The colours are so long lasting and buttery to apply. My favourite shades of the moment are Toasted, Sidecar and Sin.

Body:
After coming back from spain a few weeks ago, I've been regularly using the Dove Summer Glow nourishing lotion to keep my tan on fleek.

Thank you so much for reading and sticking with me!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik