Sunday 16 August 2015

Haul / GRWM - Video

Hello lovelies!

The other day I felt like doing something different so I filmed another video for you all after some requests (I'm talking to you Yana!) Hopefully you will enjoy this as it is a little unusual for Ellie Loves.  I went shopping and filmed myself using some of the bits that I purchased as part of a Haul/ Get ready with me video. If you would like a more in depth review on any of these products please comment down below, also comment saying your favourite foundation because as you may or may not be able to tell, I'm having a bit of a foundation-crazy moment! Lots of Love xo



Just LOOK at that thumbnail!! That is SO embarrassing 

Products used in order:
Nivea Soft Skin moisturiser
Bourjois Happy light luminous  primer
L'oreal true match foundation in C2 cool rose
Real techniques Sponge
Collection lasting perfection concealer
I heart makeup Brow kit in woke up this groomed
Hoola Bronzer
Mua Mosaic bronzerblusher, not shown
Collection mosaic bronzerhighlighter
Collection 24h felt tip liner
Soap and glory MotherPucker lipstick in Naked Beige
Revlon Water resistant Lash potion mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik