Saturday 30 May 2015

Checking in


When in doubt.... Put a selfie? hahaha

Hello everybody!

Long time no speak, or write and read? Anyway. I thought I would check in, I have completed 15 out of my 25 exams and am currently on Half term break. Funny that- "Break" I have been revising solidly, or attempting to, all week. My last exam is on the 12th of June and I will be free until September. I have loads of plans for the summer and I am so excited. But I know that I will be keeping you guys up to date and maybe even documenting some of my trips? (*oooh* *aaaah*)

I'm also writing to let you know that for some weird reason I seem to have lost every single photo on my blog. I haven't been gone that long! This is so frustrating but I have been trying to resolve it by finding the images on my laptop, but I can't do this for every blog post so I am sorry but some foetus Ellie Loves' posts may be deleted. This, I can promise you, is for the best. Ahahaha. Thank you for sticking by my little blog. I will see you next month for a very exciting summer here on Ellie Loves.

Thanks for reading, you guys mean so much to me.
Ellie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik