Saturday 30 May 2015

EYELINER 101

So quite a few of my friends have referred to me as the "Eyeliner Queen"  Not because I am so skilled at liquid eyeliner that I am worthy of a crown and a throne (but I do want one). But because I wear it consistently everyday, over this time I've picked up a few tips that make the dreaded part of your makeup routine a little bit easier. So, pick up your eyeliner, and lets get started.


The eyeliner I use everyday is the Collection Extreme 24 hour felt tip liner in black. It's super black, super easy to use and remove and super long lasting. Bish bash bosh, £2.99 ? Thank you very much.

So my first rule of On fleek eyeliner is to make the line smooth and continuous. If your wing is at 90 degrees to your lashline
, chances are your eyeliner is not so on fleek.

A tip from me when winging out your eyeliner is to line up the felt tip with your waterline/ outer corner and continue on the line of your lower lash line. With a felt tip liner this is so easy because you can literally line it up, then press down the eyeliner and voila! You have a quite weird looking line coming out the corner of your eye. Next, I draw a really thin line along my entire lashline, then going back over it and gradually thickening it as I get closer to the outer corner. I then smooth out the line carefully and there we have it. No I don't get it perfect every time, but with this simple routine, it leaves very little room for error.

*i did take photos of me doing my eyeliner for this blogpost, but they were a bit rubbish so I hope the slightly bad selfie will do.

thanks for reading! 
E x

2 comments:

  1. Ive been trying to do winged eyeliner for ages now but I think your steps have helped me, I shall try it tomorrow if I remember ahah :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could be of assistance! Thanks for reading and good luck! :)

      Delete

 
Images by Freepik