Friday 29 May 2015

Gettin' cheeky with Benefit

Hi guys!
As I mentioned in a recent blog post, Benefit have been taking over my makeup bag recently, particularly in the cheek department. So today I thought I would share with you my favourite cheek products from Benefit.




HOOLA
I can't believe it took me so long to try Hoola! It is the perfect shade, consistency and pigmentation for me. It is so easy to bronze or contour with, all depending on your application technique. At the moment I have a mini size that I got in a set at christmas, and even though I've more or less used it every day, there is no dip in the product. When I need to I will without a doubt be buying the full size, and I can guarantee that it is worth the price tag, because it will last you forever!

ROCKATEUR
I bought Rockateur last July as a birthday present to myself (allow it) And I've been using it religiously ever since, It is a beauty warm rose/ peach colour with golden shimmer and just looks #flawless on the cheeks. Big thumbs up from this girl.

HIGH BEAM
I got a mini High beam in my christmas set too. And I'm so glad I did! It is an absolutely beautiful liquid champagne pearlescent highlighter, a classic from Benefit. It is absolutely beautiful, blends like a dream, catches the light amazingly and you only use a small amount so will last ages! Definitely will be purchasing the full size when the time comes.

What is your favourite cheek product? As you can tell i'm all about the cheek products lately!

E x


1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting Hoola for yonks - I think I'm gonna have to bit the bullet and just buy it! X

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik