Sunday 22 March 2015

What's in my bag - geekandchicx

Todays post is a guest post written by the beautiful Chicca from geekandchicx.blogspot.it I hope you enjoy it and make sure to follow her if you do!

 Hey guys, It's Chicca! Some years ago I did a what's in my bag so today I decide to do an updated, more professional and with different things so let's start!




Earphones (1)  I can't go out without them, I always listen music when I'm alone on public transport. 

Wallet (2) I know it's so old and I should change it but anyway, it's always with me, I have cards, money... well all the stuff that you can find in a wallet lol.

Notebook (3) On it I write all my ideas, numbers and stuff. When I have ideas for blog posts I write them in it.

Phone (4) I haven't got too much to say about it but only that I did some weeks ago a What's on my Iphone and if you want you can check it here

Ipod (5) Like how I said before I always listen to music when I go out.

Sunglasses (6) Mine are from Ray-Ban and I bought them some years ago so I don't know if you can still find them in shops, but maybe you can on the internet.

Charger (7) I should buy a portable one but for now I use this, obviously I can't charge the phone when I'm on the street, but when I go to school or to my friends house I can :)

This is my new post! 
I hope you like it and remember to 
follow my blog on bloglovin or become a member 

Love you xxx


4 comments:

  1. Isn't it cool! Definite notebook inspiration here! ahaha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that phone case and the sunglasses! The cat wing shape are always lovely :) xx

    Jesstastics.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik