Sunday 15 March 2015

NAKED 1

Ok, this is not a drill. I finally took the plunge. After careful deliberation, various discussions with the lovely ladies at the Urban Decay counter and with my beauty loving friends, I went for it I bought the Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette! So I thought, why not share the photos of it, so we can all bask in its glory because that is basically what the beauty blogger community do on twitter everyday.





(top to bottom) VIRGIN is a very light beige with cool shimmer, SIN is a champagne shimmer, NAKED is a matte beige, SIDECAR is a light brown shimmer with silver glitter, BUCK is a medium matte brown.HALF BAKED is a warm dark gold, SMOG is a medium brown with gold shimmer, DARKHORSE is a dark brown with gold shimmer, TOASTED is a deep rosy pink with silver shimmer. HUSTLE is a deep purple-brown with shimmer, CREEP is a black with blue shimmer, GUNMETAL is a super cool blue black colour.



Without a doubt I will be posting more of this absolute beauty on this blog. All the shades are absolutely beautiful and of the highest quality I have ever tried, what more could you expect from Urban Decay? Do you have a Naked Palette? If you were to buy one, which one would you buy?
E x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik