Sunday 22 February 2015

The very inspiring blogger award



So a few months  ago, before my break from Blogging The lovely Yana, from  TimeWithYana , nominated me to do the 'Very Inspiring Blogger Award' and considering what an avid reader I am of Yana's posts, it would be rude not to!

The rules
You have to write seven facts about yourself (random or beauty related)
Nominate five bloggers for the award
Let your nominees know you've tagged them.

Sounds fun! Let's Get right into it.

1, I am very disorganized and a massive procrastinator.

2, I love dressing up, not fancy dress. But I am basically always the overdressed one.

3, My friends get quite annoyed going shopping with me because I am a massive enabler, I really should work in retail haha.

4, I like to live my life by the motto that you can never have too many lipsticks. No I do not have a problem

5, I am quite an open minded person and I am not afraid to speak up when I don't agree with what someone is saying.

6, I am quite clumsy, I'm constantly losing my balance, tripping over and get compared to Miranda Hart far too often.

7, When I was four, I was dancing and jumping on the sofa to a song in "The sound of music" and I fell off, and broke my elbow. #partyhard

So there you go, I hope you enjoyed learning some little facts about me.

I nominate:

Laura
Hannah
Emma
Lucy

Thanks for reading!
Ellie x

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nomination, I'll definitely do this tag in the next few weeks! Some of your facts made me giggle and there is definitely no such thing as having too many lipsticks, whoever would think that?!
    Emma C x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Emma! Haha glad to hear it, I know! The idea is crazy to me, the words 'Too many' and 'lipsticks' just don't go in the same sentence surely?
      Ellie Loves x

      Delete
  2. Sad party hard fail :(
    Agree that having too many lipsticks is never a problem, haha :D
    Loved your post x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahaha I know right! Thanks for reading Yana x

      Delete

 
Images by Freepik