Sunday 15 February 2015

Ellie Loves #3 - Lip Edition

Hello lovelies!

As most of you will know, I am a massive lip product lover. I'd go bold lips over bold eyes any day. Today I thought I would share my favourite lip products with you fellow lip junkies out there.


The Drugstore Offering;
The best lip product discovery I've ever made is the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvets. The formula is absolutely gorgeous, It goes on opaque, sits comfortably on the lips (No flaky lips over here) and does not budge all day long- Perfect. They sure do pack a punch for under £10! I love the shades frambourjoise and Nude(ist) - both absolutely gorgeous.


The High-end Offering;
I think everyone and their mum knows about the infamous Mac cosmetics lipstick range, the abundance of shades, finishes and collections. I love the shades Plumful- which is a dark berry toned nude shade, and Rebel - a dark pinky purple. Both are fairly long lasting, but are not matte shades, so they do need topping up every few hours.

I've made a fair few makeup discoveries in the past year, I hope you enjoyed reading this, If you have any favourite lip products or recommendations then please leave them in the comments because I would love to know, I'm a bit of a lip product addict.

Ellie x

5 comments:

  1. Told you! We are now lipsticks sisters or how to call it, haha? I also own Frambourjoise&Nude-ist and absolutely in love with them. Great post x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I owe it all to you! #Lipsticksistersforever !! Thank you so much Yana xx

      Delete
  2. That picture is beautiful, what did you take it on? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Iphone! I usually take my photos on a Canon camera so i have no idea why its better quality now! xx

      Delete
  3. Red lipsticks are always a must, rouge edition velvet looks great!
    ps. two lovely bloggers and I are hosting a pinterest party, it is a great way to promote your blog and meet other blogger, we would love you to join us.
    http://the-colorpalette.blogspot.com/2015/02/pinterest-party-2.html

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik