Sunday 9 November 2014

The five product face

So, recently I've really been loving laziness, a complete lack of motivation has struck me at an untimely moment. So when I wake up in the morning, the last thing I want to be doing is rubbing a kajillion products on my face, If I can get an extra five minutes in bed I'm going to take it. These five products let me snuggle up in bed for a little longer, and I love them for that!


Concealer - To cover up my under eye bags, I also blend it over my eyelids to bring light to the area. I don't tend to cover up spots for school because everybody has them and you gotta let 'em breathe!

Eyebrow pencil - Without fail, I either use this or The shade faint from my Naked basics palette on an angled brush.

Contour kit - To add a little definition to my face, I tend to go a little crazy with the highlight, but very light with the contour.

Mascara - Lots of mascara, I use waterproof for long days at school.

Eyeliner - For a signature 'Cat flick'

I hope you enjoyed that little post, What does your 'five product face' consist of?

E x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik