Sunday 23 November 2014

Change



Sometimes change makes me sad, friends are lost, people lose contact, health deteriorates. But change makes me happy as well, friends are gained, people start talking again and people regain their health. Change is healthy, if nothing ever changed our lives would be so monotonous, get up everyday, eat cereal, go to school, go home, have a sandwich, do homework, bed. Repeat. Maybe that's why I'm writing this blogpost, I'm bored, school is so predictable. But recently I went to an open day for college and it freaked me out. My life is going to change soon and I'm bloody terrified. I'm excited as well, but mostly terrified. I think it's the choices that I have to make, I don't want to close off any doors for future me, but I don't want to take subjects that make me unhappy.  I've never had to make a choice that could really impact my life before and its rather overwhelming. I know it's inevitable, I'm growing up, but I'm not ready.

What are your thoughts? Do you think schools should have 16 year olds make decisions that will affect the rest of their life? I don't have a beauty post for you this week, but I just wanted to share some thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik