Friday 23 May 2014

Maybelline Colour Tattoos

Hi guys!

Today I am going to be reviewing the Colour tattoo cream eyeshadows from Maybelline for you. I own two shades of the cream shadows, : 'On and on bronze' and 'Pink gold'. Both the shades are fairly self explanatory.

These babies last all day. Personally,  I have not worn them for 24 hours but I know that my eyeshadow looks the same when I take it off as when I put it on. The don't smudge easily either. They can be used as an all over lid colour or an eyeshadow base, either way they are fab! I have also been known to use Pink gold as an all over lid colour and On and on bronze as a crease colour, fool proof eyemakeup! I definitely would buy more but the shade selection here in the UK is rather shocking.




Have you tried the Maybelline colour tattoos? What are your thoughts? Let me know in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik