Wednesday 28 May 2014

Bourjois volume 1 seconde waterproof mascara

Hey Guys!

If you couldn't tell, I have been on a review post roll lately, and this post will not be an exception. Today I am going to be reviewing the new Bourjois waterproof mascara for you. I needed a waterproof one in particular because I have serious panda eye issues which i got told a waterproof mascara would magic away all my problems. This was a massive impulse buy, and the shiny shiny packaging and my magpie like tendencies clearly did not get on.




 The wand is a fat and and plastic with short bristles and tiny unusual balls (see picture if my crap description wasn't good enough)
I am in love with the product itself, it still transfers onto my upper cheek but no where near as much. Because of the waterproof formula it holds the curl in my eyelashes incredibly well.
The mascara is amazing at lengthening and separating, it volumizes as well but not as much. No matter how many coats I put on, it never seems to clump. For me this is perfect!

I saw this mascara and it was like all the lights went out in superdrug leaving a lone spotlight on it, heavenly sounds played in my head all the way to the till. I prefer this over Benefit "They're real!" and it's £10 cheaper! I bought this on introductory offer in superdrug ~ link



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik