Sunday 28 June 2015

ELLIE LOVES IS TWO!

HELLO LOVELIES!

This is such an exciting post to be writing. On Tuesday Ellie Loves turned Two!

I have always been interested in makeup from a young age. I remember, I would ask my mother and older sister daily if they had any makeup they didn't want anymore that they could give to me. I would often receive a tinted lip balm or some clear lip gloss but it was so exciting to me. On the 23rd of June 2013 I was very bored, I had been following lots of bloggers on Instagram, looking at pictures of their makeup was one of my favourite things to do. In all their captions they would write something along the lines of "Check out my blog- Link in bio" and being 13 and very impressionable. I thought I would create a blog- beautybyelliee.blogspot.com and here I am 2 years later. Still blogging. I never thought It would develop to this scale. Ellie loves has hundreds of followers on various social media platforms and I couldn't be prouder to call this little blog mine. Thank you all so much for following me, reading my posts and supporting me by commenting and tweeting me lovely things. My readers mean so much to me, I love you all more than you could ever know.

Thank you so much,
Ellie Loves 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik