Saturday 4 October 2014

So I went shopping....

Hi guys!
My name is Ellie and I am a shopaholic. So yeah, I spent a teency weency bit more money that intended last week, and a problem shared is a problem halved right? So I thought I would share what I bought with you lovely lot, on with the post!

The first Item I have is from Hollister, and I must admit I haven't been in a Hollister shop in years, I didn't plan on buying anything but when I saw this Slogan top I actually loled. It was £22 and it is really soft and hangs off so nicely. It's also not plastered with the Hollister logo which I like.
"Dibs on the Drummer"

The next shop we visited was boots, I have recently had my hair cut a lot shorter. I made a vow to myself that this time I would take proper care of my hair. So I bought a hair mask and a hair serum mist. These promised to make my hair stronger, softer and shinier- and that's what I want for my dull tangled hair! Hair mist   Hair mask

I don't have pictures of these Items *sorryyyy*

The last shop we visited was H&M and I bought two tops; A sheer, thin stripy grey jumper, and a lace trimmed floral tank top. I've worn these together and I loved how the lace of the top peaked out from the jumper.



That's all I bought on this shopping trip, I hope you enjoyed this post!

Feel free to follow me on bloglovin if you liked this post!
Bloglovin



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik