Tuesday 18 February 2014

Benefit Groovy kind-a love!



Hello lovelies!

So last weekend I made a sneaky trip to debenhams to look at makeup. Unexpectedly, I walked out with this beautiful palette from benefit! (It was in the sale, I couldn't justify not buying it) Having only had this for a week I don't think i can review it for you just yet but I will share some pictures of it with you so we can all bask in its glory.

(Top to bottom) Tickle my ivory, Gilt-y pleasure, Shimmer down and Kiss me I'm tipsy
(Left to right) Tickle my ivory, Gilt-y pleasure, Shimmer down and Kiss me I'm tipsy




(Left to right) Dandelion and Gimme fever

Hard to see (Top to bottom) Gimme Fever and Dandelion

That is all for this post,I hope you enjoyed it and if you would like to see a review of anything featured, be sure to let me know! Thanks for reading


4 comments:

  1. These eyeshadows are lovely! love neutral colours xx
    www.peachy-milk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Lovely, only just saw your comment! Yes i love them, i wear them all everyday! ahaha xx

      Delete
  2. Hi dear, great post and you have a wonderful blog, I hope we can follow each other, if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik