Thursday 29 August 2013

August Favourites

Hi Guys!

So this month I have been loving some things and I thought I would share them. So without further ado, here are my August favourites!

My first favourite is the Revlon ColourBurst lip butter in the shade sorbet. It is such a gorgeous colour and applies very smoothly and easily. It is very moisturising and the colour pay-off is surprisingly good! The stay power is OK. I love this product but i feel like the price is quite high for what it is (£7.99) this may just be because I am young and money is rare and precious! Revlon currently has a 2 for £10 on a lot of their make up including a good mascara which is £9.99 so that is a pretty good deal if you ask me. 

2013-08-29 19.27.10.jpg
My next favourite is Maybelline's Baby lips in the shade "Cherry me". If you saw my last post then you would know that I am in love with this product! It is So moisturising and looks lovely on the lips. It gives a very sheer red tint but what else do you expect for a lip balm? It is very affordable at £2.99 and I am just in love deal with it OK.


2013-08-29 19.25.34.jpg
My last favourite for august is The "Just pink" Perfume by next. Next does really lovely perfumes for very cheap. This one was £7.50. This perfume smells very floral-y and citrus-y and is a really gorgeous fresh scent. It is sophisticated without looking like you stole your mum's perfume!

Thank you so much for reading!

xoxo
Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik